Gravely Atlas JSV 3000 - Diesel
Price on Request
All Wheel Drive
1675 lb Weight
Features Gravely Atlas JSV
I can do this all day. Rule the jobsite with the all-new Atlas JSV from Gravely.
- All Steel MX-18 Jobbox won't buckle or bend under its class-leading 1250 lb. capacity and 1900 lb payload. Electric deck lift comes standard, so you can dump cargo with the touch of a button. And you can haul a fully loaded pallet thanks to a generous 18 cubic feet of cargo space.
- On-demand AWD system automatically puts 100% of the JSV's working power to the ground when you need more forward traction. When you don't, its back to 2WD for optimal fuel efficiency. And when you need a lighter touch, switching to VersaTrac Turf Mode unlocks the rear differential for easier, tighter turns that won't tear up the turf.
- Heavy-duty de Dion rear suspension minimizes sag so the Atlas can maintain full ground clearance even with cargo, tongue weight and towing maxed out. And the increased stiffness and generous wheel travel will keep your ride smooth over rought terrain.
- Unmatched jobsite comfort with ample seating space for 3 (or 6) adults and features like tilt steering, cupholders, under-seat and in-dash storage. Profiled tubular frame for easy installation of cab enclosure accessories.
- 2,000 lb towing
- 35 mph Top Speed
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disk Brakes
- 10 gallon Fuel Capacity
- Dual Range Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
- Gas or diesel liquid cooled engine
- 25" x 10" Carlisle All-Trail I - Front Tires
- 25" x 11" Carlisle All-Trail II - Rear Tires